A Wellbeing Journey Workbook for Grade 4
Teachers and students are struggling.
Seltrove provides solutions for teachers that doesn't give them extra work and stress. A Wellbeing Journey is an easy way for your students to build 21st-century skills through engaging activities and projects.
This wellbeing workbook is written specifically for 4th-grade students to give them an opportunity to learn more about their own emotional wellbeing, how to manage intense emotions, create healthy relationships, and practice making responsible and respectful decisions.
This activity book includes
- 48 short activities that require little to no teacher preparation
- 3 longer-term projects (lasting 2-4 weeks in length)
- 25 short discussion questions
- 5 self-assessment worksheets for your students to assess their wellbeing skills
The activities are engaging and easy to use with your 4th graders and help them build skills in the areas of social and emotional wellbeing, including self-awareness, self-management, relationship skills, social awareness, and responsible decision-making.
This Wellbeing Journey workbook is a great way to easily teach wellbeing skills without putting extra work on teachers or school counselors.
The Wellbeing Journey series of workbooks is a great way to quickly teach wellbeing skills without putting extra work on teachers or school counselors.
- A scaffolded journey from 3rd-8th grade
- No teacher prep needed
- 10-25 minute interactive lessons
- Includes projects and discussion prompts
- Focuses on five skills to build wellbeing
- Teacher guide included
- Builds confidence & decision-making skills
- CASEL and SEL aligned