Are your kids high-energy? Loud? Do they struggle to pay attention or stay on task? This respectful classroom management workshop guides you through how to set your students (and you) up for success!Â
Overview: Discover classroom management strategies that build trust with your students to create a more peaceful and respectful classroom. This workshop gives elementary teachers the tools and knowledge they need to create safe, collaborative classroom management strategies. This workshop includes multiple authentic classroom case studies to practice what you are learning and many opportunities to check your understanding.
- Understand the reason for creating more respectful classroom management practices
- Learn strategies for managing your classroom and setting your students up for success
- Explore and practice different classroom management tools
- Reflect on your own classroom management and create goals for the future
Â A SHORT OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
- Certificate of completion for 2 hours of learning to be used for teacher re-licensure or professional development hours (based on your state and country requirements)
- Teaching tools for teaching grades Kindergarten - 5th grad
- Authentic classroom case studies and explanatory videos
- Printable resources for teachers to use while reflecting
- Interactive questions to check for understanding.
Respectful Classroom Management (Elementary teacher version)